If you were stuck with stubble all summer, stop in to Milan Laser Hair Removal this fall. New to laser hair removal? We understand that it might sound intense – or even impossible! Thankfully, neither are true.
Laser hair removal is actually a safe, effective solution to remove unwanted hair. Laser hair removal is so incredibly precise, it’s perfect for delicate, difficult-to-target areas like eyebrows and upper lip and strong enough to handle larger areas like the back or legs. How’s it work exactly? Essentially, a laser’s pulsing lights work to destroy each hair at the root. This eliminates both the hair and the follicle, which prevents it from growing back ever again. Though not completely sensation free, most people who’ve tried laser hair removal say it’s painless. Some compare the feeling to a rubber band snapping on the skin. Frankly, we believe that sounds like a much better alternative to other hair removal methods.
Laser hair removal is:
- A long-term solution to stopping unwanted hair growth.
- An effective way to prevent ingrown hairs and other symptoms that are common with hair removal.
- A less expensive alternative to ongoing hair removal maintenance.
Other methods are:
- Painful. For example, electrolysis works by inserting a fine needle into individual hair follicles. That means you have to put up with hundreds of needle pricks for full results.
- Inconvenient. Take waxing, for example, which requires regrowth. In our humble opinion, this defeats the purpose of hair removal service.
- Time consuming. Shaving may be the most common hair removal method, but since it doesn’t remove the hair at the root, daily upkeep is necessary. Those of us stuck in a never-ending shaving reality can all agree that we spend way too much time with our razors on a daily basis.
You may be wondering why we are even talking about hair removal at the start of sweater weather. Believe it or not, there’s actually no better time to schedule a laser hair removal session than this season. Why, exactly? (Especially when pants are replacing shorts and skirts?) To get the best results, you’ll need to schedule several sessions every few weeks. So starting now means you’ll enjoy smooth skin by spring.
Even though multiple sessions are required, you can expect to spend much less time at appointments than your monthly waxing and far less time than your daily shaving routine. The appointments themselves aren’t time consuming at all. In fact, each session takes just a few minutes, more or less depending on the size of the area you’re getting treated. Simply put, the smaller the treatment area, the less time you can expect to spend at Milan Laser Hair Removal. With no recovery time or noticeable redness following each session, you can fit laser hair removal into your regular routine. The best part of Milan Laser Hair Removal is that you can squeeze a session in on your lunch break or on your next shopping excursion at Rookwood Commons and Pavilion.
You can trust that laser hair removal is safe and effective at the conveniently located, highly rated Milan Laser Hair Removal. The franchise, which was founded in 2012 by two Board Certified Medical doctors, Shikhar Saxena M.D. and Abe Schumacher M.D, provides the best results thanks to their highly trained medical professionals who use the best state-of-the-art technology. Not only can you expect the best results, you are sure to have an enjoyable experience with their team of technicians, too. Rest assured, even first timers will enjoy their experience at Milan Laser Hair Removal.
To learn more about Milan Laser Hair Removal, click here. Or, contact them directly at (513) 655-4088.